Home Works Forum
Elsewhere & Around
> Grant for Artists | YATF
Deadline: April 1, 2015
Grants for Artists
(Individuals, Collaborations, or Collectives)
These grants are intended to support artists (individuals, collaborations, or collectives) to develop their practice. Among other activities, the grants can be used to pursue threads of research, stage an event, make new work, publish, travel, take part in a residency or workshop, or present an exhibition or performance. The grants are available for part of or a whole activity or project.
Approximately ten grants are awarded each calendar year, with an average value of 5000 euros.
Results will be communicated within four weeks of the deadline.
Two external advisors along with members of YATF staff select the grant recipients. The advisors’ names are published after grant recipients are announced.
– Applicants must come from the field of contemporary arts (all disciplines are welcome);
– Applicants must be primarily engaged with artistic concerns and aim toward high artistic merit; – Activities or projects can take place anywhere in the world, but must be by artists or arts practitioners from or living in the Arab World, and/or engaged with the Arab World;
– Applicants must have the experience, knowledge, relationships, and/or support to realize their proposal;
– The proposal must be achievable and completed within twelve months of the grant submission deadline;
– Applications to attend degree-based study programs are not eligible.
For more information and to apply, please visit: