Ashkal Alwan is looking for a Library Coordinator to take care of Home Workspace’s newly-opened public library. This is a full-time role and we are looking for somebody who likes to be around books and can develop a program around the archive.
The Library Coordinator’s duties will include:
• Taking care of and cataloguing the books, journals and video archive
• Keeping track of borrowed and returned books by signing them in and out
• Making regular inventories of the collection and tracking lost books
• Identifying further acquisitions needed
• Overseeing the library’s development, including purchase and maintenance of library equipment
• Overseeing the library’s photocopier and its use
• Developing a membership scheme for the library
• An interest in developing projects around the library, including the ‘wish list’ program, inviting artists, writers and/or academics to suggest a list of acquisitions for the library
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to send us your CV.