Ashkal Alwan’s generous community of supporters is crucial in allowing us to continue the progressive cultural programming that we have been committed to over almost twenty years in Lebanon and elsewhere. We welcome contributions of skills, advice, resources, and equipment, as well as financial support.
Ashkal Alwan’s funding comes from a wide variety of sources including foundations, cultural centres, corporate sponsorship and private individuals. All contributions are welcome and appreciated and all contributors will be acknowledged on selected Ashkal Alwan and Home Workspace communication.
If you are interested in becoming a supporter of Ashkal Alwan please contact Christine Tohme on +961 (0) 3 393807 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about becoming a supporter of Ashkal Alwan and naming opportunities in Home Workspace, please don’t hesitate to be in touch. We look forward to hearing from you!
• Complimentary passes to selected Ashkal Alwan programming and events
• Invitation to selected Ashkal Alwan premieres and closing parties
• Special discount on Ashkal Alwan publications and catalogues
• Complimentary Home Workspace Program catalogue
• A selection of complimentary Ashkal Alwan publications and catalogues
• Recognition as Patron on the Ashkal Alwan website, Home Workspace Donor Wall and Program catalogue, as well as selected press, print, digital and social media
• Invitation to Ashkal Alwan special previews, premieres and closing receptions
• A copy of Ashkal Alwan’s Annual Report & Audit Balance Sheet
• Annual organized visit to Home Workspace, including a presentation by the Director of the Home Workspace Program on future developments and plans for the project
• Complimentary VIP passes and reserved seating for Ashkal Alwan programming and events, including Home Works 6: A Forum on Cultural Practices
• A full set of complimentary Ashkal Alwan publications and catalogues
• Recognition as Major Patron on the Home Workspace Donor Wall and Program catalogue, Ashkal Alwan website, as well as selected press, print, digital and social media
• Private invitation to a key event introducing Ashkal Alwan board members, funders, partners, curators and artists
• One-year Scholarship Naming Opportunity
• Recognition as Benefactor on the Home Workspace Donor Wall and Program catalogue, Ashkal Alwan website, as well as selected press, print, digital and social media
• Special tour and studio visits with students and faculty of the Program at the end of the Curricular Year in July
• Two-year Scholarship Naming Opportunity
• Recognition as Major Benefactor on the Home Workspace Donor Wall and Program catalogue, Ashkal Alwan website, as well as selected press, print, digital and social media
• Invitation to dinner with the Director of Ashkal Alwan
• Three-year Scholarship naming opportunity (as in the “The Zeina Assaf Scholarship”)
• Three-year Naming Opportunity for either of the 2 auditoriums, the multipurpose hall or the collective studio in Home Workspace (as in “The Zeina Assaf Studio”) [discretionary]
• Recognition as Honorary Board Member on the Home Workspace Donor Wall and Program catalogue, Ashkal Alwan website, as well as selected press, print, digital and social media
• Annual opportunity to host a personal, professional or cultural event in the Home Workspace facility
Please note that for tax-free contributions from United States bank accounts, Ashkal Alwan has 501C3 status via our sponsors ArteEast in NYC, US. The address for such donations is: ATT: Ashkal Alwan Home Workspace, ArteEast, 1178 Broadway, 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10001, US.
Please click here for a full document detailing the opportunities, donor benefit scheme and banking details for Individual Supporters.
Ashkal Alwan will tailor a package to fit the needs and priorities of your company. Please contact Christine Tohme at email@example.com or +961 (0) 3 393807 to discuss further.
1Z0-517 HPE0-J74 2V0-621D 1Z0-146 70-461 640-875 1Z0-591 1z0-495 000-034 C2090-560 000-534 300-320 000-562 300-206 1Z0-047 C9060-518 1Z0-808 HP0-S25 PMP 210-065 P2090-008 642-883 642-996 070-346 352-001 300-207 c2010-657 9L0-066 NSE4 200-101 70-487 SY0-401 000-105 400-101 350-060 1Z0-051 1Z0-051 70-488 1Y0-201 200-310 642-732 JN0-360 1Z0-804 70-534 VCP550 CAP 640-692 70-246 CAP EX200 9L0-012 640-692 CCA-500 c2010-657 C_TFIN52_66 OG0-091 70-178