– Introduction word by Christine Tohmé, 1994 – Download here.
Marseille-Beirut with Château de Servieres, 1996
Sioufi Garden Project, 1997
– Introduction word by Christine Tohmé, October 10th, 1997 – here (arabic).
– Ashkal Alwan – The Sioufi Garden Project [image], Nafas Art Magazine, 1997 – Download here.
Corniche Project, 1999
– Ashkal Alwan – The Corniche Project [image], Nafas Art Magazine, October 5th, 1999 – Download here.
– Mukhtar caught between a mosque and an art place, The Daily Star, October 15th, 1999 – Download part 1 and part 2.
– بعد التهديد بتحطيم معرض الكورنيش، من يحمي الثقافة في لبنان؟, Rabih EL Chami, October 28th, 1999 – Download part 1 and part 2.
– تسوية ملتبسة لمعرض الكورنيش: إلى متى تتخلى الدولة عن دورها؟, Al Mustaqbal, Rabih El Chami, October 29th, 1999 – Download part 1 and part 2.
Contemporary Art from Lebanon, Borusan Sanat Gallery, Istanbul, 2000
Hamra Street Project, 2000
Audio Workshop with the British Council, 2001
Missing Links, Townhouse Gallery, Cairo, 2001
Possible Narratives, VideoBrasil, 2003
Laughter | A program of theatre, installation, video and debate from Beirut produced in collaboration with LIFT/London International Festival of Theater, London, 2004
My Neck Is Thinner Than A Hair, Volumes 1-21 | A presentation by The Atlas Group in collaboration with Tony Chakar, Bilal Khbeiz, and Walid Raad, Beirut, 2004
Most Probably I will be Performing this Dream Tonight | Lecture, video installation, multimedia performance, publication, film screenings, Beirut, 2006
Traveling is Impossible | Harun, Kodwo and I (2006) Films by Harun Farocki and films by The Black Audio Film Collective, presented by Kodwo Eshun, Beirut, 2006
Meeting Points 5 Festival, 2007
Sensibilities, Experiences: Going Beyond the Surface, photography workshop with Laurence Leblanc, 2012.
Love at First Site: The Arab Digital Book, 3-day program of seminars and workshops with IMNS (International Media Network Services for Human Rights), 2012
Workshop with Hu Fang and Tarek Atoui, December 2013.
Meanwhile, since the launch of Home Workspace in 2011, Ashkal Alwan has hosted, programmed and commissioned over 50 public events on a regular basis, ranging from lectures and conferences to performances, film screenings and book launches. Public programming is usually open to the public for free.
For a full list of the public programming at Home Workspace, please refer to the Archives section of this website.
To inquire about future public programming in Home Workspace, please contact Marie-Nour Héchaimé at email@example.com.
PR000041 70-980 74-678 640-692 300-115 PMP 70-534 200-125 , JN0-102 100-101 210-065 000-105 M70-101 AWS-SYSOPS 642-999 LX0-103 300-115 c2010-652 640-911 1Z0-061 JN0-102 200-125 , 220-801 300-208 70-480 70-534 NS0-157 1Z0-803 70-462 000-017 70-246 ICBB 70-177 70-412 1Z0-060 EX200 N10-006 70-480 ADM-201 300-208 300-209 700-501 400-051 70-177 CAS-002 70-417 JN0-102 100-101 200-120