Sanayeh Project, 1995
– Introduction word by Christine Tohmé, 1994 – Download here.
Marseille-Beirut with Château de Servieres, 1996
Sioufi Garden Project, 1997
– Introduction word by Christine Tohmé, October 10th, 1997 – here (arabic).
– Ashkal Alwan – The Sioufi Garden Project [image], Nafas Art Magazine, 1997 – Download here.
Corniche Project, 1999
– Ashkal Alwan – The Corniche Project [image], Nafas Art Magazine, October 5th, 1999 – Download here.
– Mukhtar caught between a mosque and an art place, The Daily Star, October 15th, 1999 – Download part 1 and part 2.
– Rabih EL Chami, October 28th, 1999 – Download part 1 and part 2.
– Al Mustaqbal, Rabih El Chami, October 29th, 1999 – Download part 1 and part 2.
Contemporary Art from Lebanon, Borusan Sanat Gallery, Istanbul, 2000
Hamra Street Project, 2000
Audio Workshop with the British Council, 2001
Missing Links, Townhouse Gallery, Cairo, 2001
Possible Narratives, VideoBrasil, 2003
Laughter | A program of theatre, installation, video and debate from Beirut produced in collaboration with LIFT/London International Festival of Theater, London, 2004
My Neck Is Thinner Than A Hair, Volumes 1-21 | A presentation by The Atlas Group in collaboration with Tony Chakar, Bilal Khbeiz, and Walid Raad, Beirut, 2004
Most Probably I will be Performing this Dream Tonight | Lecture, video installation, multimedia performance, publication, film screenings, Beirut, 2006
Traveling is Impossible | Harun, Kodwo and I (2006) Films by Harun Farocki and films by The Black Audio Film Collective, presented by Kodwo Eshun, Beirut, 2006
Meeting Points 5 Festival, 2007